Filing a Complaint
If you wish to file an ethics complaint with the Central Iowa Board of REALTORS, please follow these steps:
- Make sure the REALTOR you wish to file the complaint against is a member of the Central Iowa Board of REALTORS.
- Please read thru the Articles of the Code of Ethics before writing your complaint.
- When writing your complaint, be sure to cite the Article/Articles that you feel have been violated in any way and why or how you feel the Article(s) violated.
- Be sure to sign the complaint and attached any pertinent documents.
- Contact the office @ 515-296-4680 if you have any questions regarding the complaint process.
- Code of Ethics can be found at https://iowarealtors.com/legislation/code-of-ethics