You may stop using the Site at any time. Central Iowa Board of REALTORS (CIBR) may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at CIBR's discretion and without notice. CIBR may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, CIBR may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with these Terms or if CIBR determines that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Central Iowa Board of REALTORS (CIBR) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, CIBR will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to CIBR's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, NAR will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by CIBR or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to CIBR's designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where CIBR can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not CIBR, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
CIBR may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event CIBR removes the allegedly infringing materials, CIBR will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that CIBR removed or disabled access to the materials. CIBR may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
CIBR reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact CIBR's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist CIBR in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
CIBR registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). CIBR's designated Copyright Agent is:
CENTRAL IOWA BOARD OF REALTORS®
2515 University Blvd. #108
Ames, IA 50010